STEP INTO THE RIVER of LIFE & HOPE
Artists & Authors who have a heart for Israel
and the United States of America united on Nov. 2, 2017.
Strategic seeds were planted on the 100th Anniversary of the Balfour Declaration in Nashville, TN when the Nashville community came together and the Holy Spirit fell.
“An evening celebrating Who Was, Is and Is to come!”
Now…in the midst of world wide quarantine – “Shabbat,”
Many artists and authors are unable to work & travel because of ongoing regulations.
Would you continue to pray for these dedicated servants who volunteered their time and talents?
Then ask the Lord how you might best support them in this critical season?
On Nov. 3, 2020 please Give, Pray. Hope. VOTE!
* Listed below are artists, authors, caterers & volunteers who generously served our community three years ago during a significant & special evening.
If you feel led to pray and or support them now, please see links provided for more information.
Beverly Joan Boulware
Chris Mitchell CBN News
Something Special – Owner, Ashley Pilkington
Miss Daisy King – Location, Grassland Foodland Market
Jerri Lynn Clay Charron
Catherine Treadway Morris
Angie Gaw Emerson Wilson
c/o Becki Fortner
4400 Belmont Park Terrace
Nashville, TN 37215
You Tube message at this LINK:
Authors and Artists who have a heart for Israel gathered together on the Centennial Year of the Balfour Declaration to
Celebrate Love, Light & LIFE!
Founder of The Simplicity Project, Lucy Karen Clay, opened the evening in prayer.
Within 3 1/2 weeks of the vision,
every table was filled with standing room only.
Volunteers pulled together
and God demonstrated His favour upon this ministry and to all who participated.
- Step into the River’s inaugural & unique Author/ Artist Reception did not charge for admission.
- The primary expectation of the honored guest, Bride of Christ, was that she accept and receive the Invitation.
- Much like a ‘betrothal’, our God ~ “Heavenly Groom” is waiting for us to receive Him into our lives.
- There was no request for donation or pledge to any organization.
- Delicious dinner and entertainment was provided along with desserts and cake afterwards.
- GIFTS – “Carry On Care Packages” filled with valuable Life Saving information regarding Health and Wellness initiatives were presented to each honored guest.
- The BRIDE in waiting…preparing for her groom, Jesus Christ, Yeshua HaMashiach. . . . simply received!
- Almighty God’s Presence was unmistakable to on November 2, 2017.
Together, we STEPPED INTO THE RIVER of LIFE!
Step into the River
by Jack Weil
Check out Photo Gallery!
The Simplicity Project
November 2, 2017 was the 100th Anniversary of the Balfour Declaration! What is the Balfour Declaration? A letter issued by the British government favoring the establishment of a national home for the Jewish People began the process of fulfilling Bible prophecy concerning Israel in these last days. http://free.messianicbible.com/feature/the-balfour-declaration-how-a-letter-set-in-motion-end-time-prophecies-concerning-israel/#.WdqipquWBtU.facebook