LATE BREAKING NEWS!
FOX News FBI: Texas Hospice Owner Ordered Nurses to Overdose Patients
Frisco hospice owner urged nurses to overdose patients so they would die quicker, FBI says
FBI: Hospice nurses told to overdose patients to speed death
Israeli researchers on the road to an ALS-cure
Interesting to note that this ALS clinical trial began four years ago by Dr. Dimitrios Karussis Hadassah from Ein Kerem Hospital in Israel. In TN also four years ago, a Jewish man experiencing reoccurring symptoms of ALS was denied his own choice to live while actively exploring stem cell options at that time. His last commanding statement on this side of heaven -“Knowledge Is Power .”
- Stealth Euthanasia: Health Care Tyranny in America – by Ron Pazer
- Combating a Culture of Death – DECISION MAGAZINE http://billygraham.org/decision-magazine/january-2015/combating-a-culture-of-death/
Links: SURVIVAL TIPS – POLST
1. POLST Information: CAUTION not to check boxes when admitted to hospital, doctor’s office, ER or health facility.
Provided by Patients Rights Council – RIta L. Marker, JD, Executive Director
2. Commentary opposing “aid in dying” and “death with dignity”
3. Stop Assisted Suicide in Tennessee
4. Advance Directives Definitions vs. Living Will
- 5. SENATE HEALTH AND WELFARE COMMITTEE MTG TUESDAY, JUNE 9, 2015 10:00 AM – LEGISLATIVE PLAZA ROOM 12
- What Does Child Euthanasia Have to Do with the New Film, God’s Not Dead?
- http://thechristianworldview.com/tcwblog/archives/6382#sthash.bKZAjIAO.lqnnIHro The purpose of the “Simplicity Project” is to create Advocacy and Awareness for the most vulnerable. Through personal experience which ended in tragedy, my eyes were unwittingly opened to shocking changes that have occurred ever so quickly in our culture. Joni Eareckson Tada brings some of this to light in her recent episode about euthanasia.
- I. Hospice firms draining billions from Medicare – WASHINGTON POST
- II. Terminal neglect? How some hospices decline to treat the dying – WASHINGTON POST
- Part 1: How some hospices treat dying patients http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/terminal-neglect-how-some-hospices-fail-the-dying/2014/05/03/7d3ac8ce-b8ef-11e3-96ae-f2c36d2b1245_story.html
- III. Third installment in the “Business of Dying” series. – WASHINGTON POST
- Part 2: Is that hospice safe?
- IV. Fourth installment on the “Business of Dying” series – WASHINGTON POST
- Hospice non profit watch dog advocacy groups
- www.hospicepatients.org www.halorganization.com
- Patient death raises issue of hospice’s drug regimen
- http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130415/NEWS07/304150021/Patient-death-raises-issue-hospice-s-drug-regimenA local TN woman thinks her mother died because Nashville’s Alive Hospice nursing staff began a regimen of powerful anti psychotic drugs that federal officials have warned can have serious and potentially fatal effects on the elderly. This is occurring every day, even against patient’s wishes, EVEN in Nashville, TN but is still very much under the radar.
- House panel sets aside proposal to limit hospice drug use
- House Health Subcommittee
- Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood’s death grip ranges from abortion to euthanasia
- Killing Us Softly by Kelleigh Nelson
Recommendations for Nashville, TN Resouces:
- Hospice Services in Nashville, TN
- Caris Health Care http://www.carishealthcare.com/
- Care Giving in Nashville, TN
- Whole Care Connections http://wholecareconnections.com/
Informed is an introductory tool to help patients, families and surrogates more fully participate in the interaction with doctors and other health professionals. Topics include: Advanced Directives, POLST, Ventilators, Hospice care and more. Request copies of our publication Informed for you and your loved ones!
The Simplicity Project supports the Patients Rights Council and
Rita Marker, a practicing attorney who has been their executive director since it began in l987.
Rita was among the first to be profiled in the American Medical Association’s American Medical News during its series on “people making news in an era of dramatic change in medicine.” The International Task Force on Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide is a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational organization that concerns itself with the issues of euthanasia, doctor-prescribed suicide, advance directives, assisted suicide proposals, “right-to-die” cases, disability rights, pain control, and related bioethical issues. They oppose the legalization of euthanasia. The executive director of the Task Force is lawyer, Rita Marker, of Deadly Compassion: The Death of Ann Humphry and the Truth About Euthanasia, which puts forth an account of the death of the wife of euthanasia advocate Derek Humphry. In January 2011, The International Task Force changed its name to The Patients Rights Council. Their Frank Reed Memorial Library maintains the most and up-to-date collection in the world of books as well as periodical, newspaper and professional journal articles devoted to euthanasia, doctor-prescribed suicide and end-of-life issues.
“Lucy, I have finished reading Charlotte Lives! . It is an extraordinary work of love, written with boldness, transparency, passion and uncompromising honesty. The book is both a deeply private journal and an expose’ of some very ugly conditions and wrong motives in the fringe health care industry. It is liberally sprinkled with beautiful artwork, provocative sidebars and gold nuggets of spiritual wisdom.
As a writer myself, I applaud you for this journalistic achievement and powerful testimony. My wife and I are seventy and may be facing issues with hospice care in the near future. The information you’ve provided will be a constant source of reference to us; as we will also share it with friends and loved ones.”
Eternal Shalom, in Yeshua,
– Bob McGuire
If one life can be saved or at least death not hastened, then The Simplicity Project will have fulfilled its mission.