We are in the process of establishing a support network of healthcare providers and organizations who subscribe to the pro-life healthcare philosophy. We seek to work together to courageously oppose imposed death, help vulnerable patients and their families, and renew reverence for life within healthcare and society.
The Simplicity Project Wellness Initiative was created so that people might look to the only true and living source for direction about LIFE.
During this season of life, Advocacy and Awareness are imperative for those who are vulnerable and looking to Jehovah as their Healer and only source of Strength and Shalom, Peace.
The Simplicity Project Wellness Initiative advocates that mercy be given to those who are in a vulnerable place in their lives, but also those who are literally thirsty and have a spiritual need for Truth it is the Truth that sets us all FREE.
If one life can be saved or at least death not hastened, then The Simplicity Project will have fulfilled its mission.
Who determines when life begins and ends?
“And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment.” Hebrews 9:27
Call To Action
If what you see on this website touches you in some way and you feel a call to action, there are a few things you can do:
- Tell others the Truth about what is taking pace.
- Forward this information.
- Support these efforts by gifting friends with cards, books or products from this site where proceeds go towards these efforts.
- Donate directly to Human Life Alliance.
- Interested in becoming a part of this team which supports Advocacy and Awareness of end of life issues? If so, you may contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for taking the time to visit this site.
~ Lucy Karen Clay